Are You the Best Candidate for our Marketing Coordinator Position?
Maryland’s premiere Cosmetic Surgery Center and MediSpa is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator / Receptionist to join our exceptional practice. We provide a warm, friendly and modern atmosphere, fully-equipped for comprehensive patient care.
Our full-service, state-of-the art, 4,000 square foot facility is a combined medispa, laser center and cosmetic surgery center all under one roof.
We offer a rewarding, lucrative opportunity (including bonuses) for a Marketing Coordinator / Receptionist who is self-motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic. Must have solid people skills, impeccable ethics, abundant energy, and vision to help grow the practice.
The job is available to individuals seeking 40 hours of regular work per week. Our office is open Monday – Friday.
- External and internal marketing
- Developing and maintaining strong community ties
- Coordinate all aspects of patient care
- Cheerfully greet and check-in patients
- Provide “Nordstrom-like” customer service
- Answer phones according to our “5 Star” call procedure
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain forms and office supplies
- Assure the readiness of the reception area for each working day; open the building at
the designated time and have all front desk activities fully operational at the start of business hours
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and a positive attitude
- Passionate, loyal, responsible, self-starter
- Proactive, creative and strategic thinker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Organized, analytical, detail-oriented, timely and dependable.
- Business writing/editing skills
- Able to multi-task without losing quality work
- Compliance with mandatory dress code and excellent grooming habits
- Ensure strict adherence to HIPAA and all privacy regulations
- Assists with other duties as needed
- Experience is required
- A teamwork oriented working environment
- Personal and professional growth development
- A trustful and open communication policy
Range: $15.00 – $20.00
NOTE: In addition to the hourly wage, significant bonuses are provided twice monthly for meeting company goals.
Please send an email telling us why you are the best fit to join our team. Also, be sure to send your resume as an attachment to your email. Please be prepared to provide references on request. Send emails to [email protected]
NOTE: A background check is required and will be performed for qualified candidates. Random drug testing may be performed.
Once Done with your video reply, please complete the form fields below:
[contact-form-7 id=”3772″ title=”Job Listing Template”]
Thanks for applying to work at MD Costmetic!